Thursday, March 29, 2012

Morning.. nothing to say.

Good morning..  Why am I up this early do you ask?? Monastic life starts early...  Starbucks is open (I don't get the one with bugs either)..



Stupid rooster just doesn't understand what time it really is..  





Actually I listen to a radio program. I'd say listening to others talk about God and their relationship makes me understand mine better. Something happened to me which cemented my beliefs. Not a moment of clarity, or realization.... More like physical readjustment. Hands came out of the empty air, and grabbed me by the shoulders..  GO THAT WAY! It said. After that I was too scared and too humbled to do anything but pray. 
Perhaps I should clarify what happened, and paint you the whole picture. But I won't..  :) 


    

The quietest time of the day. Before the city wakes, and the clouds disappear. The sky turns orange, and my memories fade into the background. 



No comments:

Post a Comment